Profit for members
For the thinkers, creators and investigators
When starting your career, it’s normal for retirement to be far from your mind. But setting your super up now means your money could earn more throughout your life. Here are some tips to help you get started.
- If we have your Tax File Number, you can take advantage of lower tax rates and government incentives.
- Combine your super to save on fees.*
- Chat to a UniSuper expert to learn how to make the most of your super.
You can stay with us when you change jobs, even if your career takes you beyond the higher education sector.
- Save on fees by keeping your super in one place.*
- All you have to do is give your UniSuper account details to your new employer.
Your super comes with insurance (if eligible) to protect you financially through life’s most difficult times. It’s flexible, meaning you can tailor it to suit your needs at any time.
- Death and Total & Permanent Disablement
- Income protection
- Inbuilt benefits for DBD members
A lot of dreaming and a bit of planning can help you prepare for life after work. Here are some tips to help you figure out what you want and how to get it.
- Set some goals and consider how much money you’re likely to need.
- Explore your options to transition to retirement.
- Speak to a financial adviser. They’re the experts in helping you plan for your retirement.
Know your super better
Got super here, there and everywhere? It’s easy to find all your super and bring it together into one account.
Invite your family over to UniSuper and help put them on a path to a secure future with a Personal Account. Joining is as easy as firing up the barbecue!
Give them access to the same features you receive, including strong investment performance*, some of the lowest fees in the industry, and the security of a multi-award-winning fund.
News and insights
Most members’ 30 December 2020 statements will be available online by Tuesday 16 February, with postal statements to follow.