Our major investment holdings
We invest in a range of assets including shares, airports, shopping centres and fixed interest accounts.
See our top investment holdings across each asset class. The holdings below are based on the value of each holding as a percentage of our total investments.
Top 20 holdings in Australian shares by value (descending order).
1. Transurban Group
2. Sydney Airport
3. ASX Ltd
4. Woolworths Group Ltd
5. BHP Group Ltd
6. Scentre Group
7. GPT Group
8. APA Group
9. Macquarie Group Ltd
10. Commonwealth Bank of Australia
11. National Australia Bank Ltd
12. CSL Ltd
13. Telstra Corp Ltd
14. Westpac Banking Corp
15. Wesfarmers Ltd
16. Goodman Group
17. James Hardie Industries PLC
18. Vicinity Centres
19. Rio Tinto Ltd
20. Coles Group Ltd
Top 20 holdings in international shares by value (descending order).
1. Microsoft Corporation
2. Alphabet Inc
3. Apple Inc
4. Aena SME SA
5. JPMorgan Chase & Co
6. National Grid PLC
7. Facebook Inc
8. Dominion Energy Inc
9. ASML Holding NV
10. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing
11. Tesla Inc
12. Amazon.com Inc
13. Bank of America Corp
14. Visa Inc
15. Digital Realty Trust Inc
16. Tencent Holdings Ltd
17. Mastercard Inc
18. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
19. Johnson & Johnson
20. SolarEdge Technologies Inc
Cash and fixed interest
Top 5 holdings in cash and fixed interest by value (descending order).
1. BNP Paribas - Call Accounts
2. National Australia Bank - Call Accounts
3. Commonwealth Bank of Australia - Call Accounts
4. Commonwealth Bank of Australia - Notice Accounts
5. National Australia Bank - Capital Notes
Top 5 holdings in direct property by value (descending order).
1. Karrinyup Shopping Centre WA
2. Brookfield Place NSW
3. ISPT 50 Lonsdale St VIC
4. Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre NSW
5. 7 Macquarie St NSW
Top 6 holdings in infrastructure by value (descending order).
1. Adelaide Airport
2. Brisbane Airport
3. AquaSure (Victoria's Desalination Plant)
4. Axicom (Mobile communication towers)
5. Transurban Chesapeake
6. Taumata Plantations (New Zealand timberlands)
These holdings are based on data at 31 August 2021. Holdings change from time to time. The above holdings are the outcome of various strategies applied by UniSuper and by a range of investment managers taking into account a variety of considerations, many of which are specific to UniSuper and superannuation funds in general. The above lists are published for informational purposes only and are not a recommendation or endorsement of any of the companies listed, for inclusion in your personal portfolio. Before selecting companies to invest in personally, you should seek advice that takes into account your personal circumstances and investment objectives.
Get a more detailed view of our holdings across each asset class by exploring our investment options.
You can also log in to your account to see where your super is currently invested.