How we can help
Our super consultants offer general advice and help with your super at no additional cost.
Understanding the ins and outs of super can be a daunting prospect. Our super consultants are here to help you make sense of it all and provide the support you need.
We caught up with Super Consultant, Derya Tillem, who explained how she helps members and what she loves about her role.
Find us at your university
- Australian Catholic University
- Australian National University
- Avondale College of Higher Education
- Bond University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- CQ University
- Curtin University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- The Florey Institute
- The Garvan Institute
- Griffith University
- James Cook University
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Monash College
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Neuroscience Research Australia
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Study Group
- Swinburne University
- Telethon Kids Institute
- Universities Australia
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Canberra
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of New England
- University of New South Wales
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
- University of Queensland
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- UNSW Global
- University of Tasmania
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- The University of Western Australia
- The University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
Not located on campus?
If you're not located on a university campus, our super consultants can also meet you at our member centres in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Sydney, Perth and Melbourne or via video conference. Simply choose a location, available date and time, and fill in your details. It’s as easy as that.
If you'd like more comprehensive advice, UniSuper Advice can help you with advice on super and other financial matters such as debt management, investments outside of super, aged care and more.
Contact us to find out how we can help you.