Not all super funds were created equally!
We strive to offer our members the best from customer service through to online experience and of course a competitive product suite. With a string of awards and high ratings from Australia’s top ratings and research agencies, we’re one of Australia’s most award-winning super funds.
SuperRatings – Platinum Rating
We’re delighted to have been recognised by SuperRatings, an independent superannuation research company, as a ‘value for money’ fund for ten consecutive years (2006 -2016).
We’re also one of only 14 funds who have been awarded the SuperRatings Infinity award for our clear demonstration of excellent sustainable business practices and responsible investment principles.
View the SuperRatings Fundamentals reports to see how our products rate against other funds' products:
www.superratings.com.au for details of its rating criteria.
- Super Fund of the Year 2016 - Winner
- Super Fund of the Year 2015 - Winner
- Best Fund: Investments 2015 - Winner
UniSuper was named Super Fund of the Year 2016, Super Fund of the Year 2015 and Best Fund: Investments in 2015 by Chant West.
In considering the Super Fund of the Year award, Chant West looked at more than 400 Australian super funds, including all of the leading names in the industry. The award recognises excellence across investments, member services, fees, insurance, administration and organisational strengths.
Chant West’s 5 Apples is the highest rating possible and defines UniSuper as a ‘highest quality fund’. Chant West evaluates funds on criteria including investments, fees, insurance, administration and member services. You can compare UniSuper to more than 200 other super funds using the Chant West AppleCheck tool.
Super Review Awards
- 2016 Super Fund of the Year
- 2016 Industry Super Fund of the Year
Conexus Financial Superannuation Awards 2016
- Fund of the Year
- Default Fund of the Year
Auscontact Association Awards
- 2016 VIC Innovation Award
- 2016 VIC Contact Centre Award
The Rainmaker SelectingSuper Awards are held each year to recognise the best superannuation providers and industry leaders in Australia.
- 2016 Fund of the Year
- 2016 MySuper Product of the Year
- 2016 Retirement Select Choice Product of the Year
SelectingSuper AAA rating
- Retirement Product of the Year - Deluxe Choice 2015
- Consumer Choice Award 2015
To achieve the AAA standard, SelectingSuper must assess that a super fund is an exceptional quality super fund. This means the fund has passed a comprehensive range of ‘best practice’ measures including organisational strength, administration, communications, investment mix, insurance, extra services and fees and charges. We are very proud of again being selected to join their list of exceptional AAA rated funds in 2015.
Money Management 2016 Adviser Choice Risk Awards
- Silver: Super Group Policy Benefits Group Super Term & TPD Rifer Product 2016
- Silver: Super Group Policy Benefits Group Super Term & TPD Rifer Product 2015
Other recent awards
- Women in Financial Services, Superannuation Executive of the Year 2015:
Lee Scales, Executive Manager Member & People Services
- Women in Financial Services, Marketing & Communications 2015:
Danielle Clarke, Manager Member Communications