Working at UniSuper means you have opportunities to grow your career and focus on the things that matter to you while also helping others to live and work better.
We recognise our people’s contributions in meaningful ways with a range of benefits, benefits that help you:
Build a better future
- Flexible superannuation – choose up to 17% or the superannuation guarantee rate for your employer-paid contributions.
- Culture & Community Leave – three days a year for events important in your community and culture.
- Good2Give program – supporting workplace donations to the charities that matter to you.
- Blood donor leave – every three months during working hours.
Add strings to your bow
- Professional development budget – invest in your skills with dedicated funding just for you.
- Leadership development and mentoring programs – for our leaders of today and tomorrow.
- Internal mobility – build skills or to take the next step in your career.
- Corporate memberships – join some of our key industry partners: AIST, ASFA, and Women in Super.
Thrive with us
- Performance incentive program – competitive salaries and incentives for all permanent employees.
- All roles can flex – hybrid working from home and opportunities to work from anywhere in Australia.
- Three extra days of leave – enjoy a well-earned break at the end of each year.
- Wellbeing program – programs and funding each year to invest in your personal wellbeing.
Celebrate being better together
- CEO awards – to recognise those going above and beyond.
- uConnect – a committee focused on philanthropic opportunities.
- Employee referral bonus – help build our team and get rewarded.
- Leader forums – leaders across the organisation connect, share, and create great.