- We work with you to build the right blend of flexibility into your working week, recognising for some it’s about the hours, days or where you are that makes the biggest difference.
- You’ll get 3 extra annual leave days over Christmas and New Year, and the option to purchase more time off.
- When you welcome a new addition, you’ll have 14 weeks paid parental leave for the primary carer and 2 weeks paid leave for the secondary carer.
- Enjoy perks like discounted movie tickets and public transport packaging.
Your health and wellbeing
- Sweat it out with discounted gym membership.
- We’ll cover your registration fee for events like the Mother’s Day Classic, Stadium Stomp and Steptember.
- Protect yourself with annual flu injections.
- Receive wellbeing vouchers to spend on whatever makes you feel good.
- A confidential employee assistance program is available to you and your family.
- We support workplace giving through our uGive program and give you 3 days of volunteer leave a year.
- We’re part of the Australian Red Cross’s Red25 program and give you time off to donate blood.
- We partner with CareerSeekers to give refugees and asylum-seekers work experience and help launch their career in Australia.
- We’re developing and implementing initiatives from our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP).
- 17% super contributions for permanent roles helps you look forward to an exceptional retirement.
- Receive discounted rates for our financial advice services.
- We work hard to ensure our people get equal pay. We do our own pay equity analysis and participate in gender pay gap research and action groups.
- We offer performance incentives to all permanent employees.
- Our in-house capability team run courses to build your skills and promote your personal growth.
- We have strong focus on building leaders and support this with a suite of programs.
- Lunchtime sessions full of tips for your life and career – from how to sleep better to creating a winning LinkedIn profile.
- A mentoring program to help you learn from your colleagues’ insights and experience, or share your own knowledge and perspective with others.
Meet our female leaders
Some of our leaders and rising stars talk about what led them on their career path. Hear about what they do in their day-to-day roles and how they see the future of technology and investments.