We work hard to create an environment that rewards you for your contributions, so that great people with great skills don’t just want to work for us but want to stay with us.
Some of the great benefits we offer are:
- 17% superannuation contributions for permanent employees. We want you to have a greater retirement outcome too!
- 20 days annual leave + 3 extra days between Christmas and New Year
- 3 days volunteer leave to help you give back to the community
- Paid parental leave for primary carer (14 weeks paid leave + up to 34 weeks super payment to help close the gap)
- Paid secondary carers leave (8 weeks + 1 unpaid) with the option for a secondary carer to become primary carer during the first 12 months
- Discounts on comprehensive financial advice with our award-winning advice team
These are just some of the great benefits we offer to our people. Find out more about our life, career and community benefits below.