Providing great service and genuine care to our members underpins everything we do. If something has gone wrong or you’re not happy with our service, let us know about it so we can do our best to fix it quickly.

Get in touch

  • Call us on 1800 331 685
  • Email us via our online enquiry form
  • Chat with us via our live chat service

If you’re not satisfied

If your complaint isn’t resolved to your satisfaction or if you’d like us to investigate further, you can make a formal complaint through our internal complaints process.

Please call us on 1800 331 685, or write to:

Complaints Officer
Level 1, 385 Bourke St
Melbourne VIC 3000

Please include as much detail as possible and any supporting information about the issue.

We’ll send you a confirmation letter once we receive your complaint and try to resolve everything as soon as possible. We’ll also keep you updated with the progress of the investigation.

Prefer to speak to someone else or you’re not happy with our response?

You can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), an external dispute resolution scheme that manages all complaints from consumers in the financial system. AFCA has replaced the Superannuation Complaints Tribunal, Financial Ombudsman Service and other financial complaint services.

You can also lodge a complaint with AFCA if you’ve made a complaint through our internal complaints process and you’re not satisfied with our response.

Contact the AFCA on 1800 931 678, through or by writing to:

Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001