UniSuper is launching an app to help you manage your super and we’re getting members behind the wheel to put it through its paces. Together, we’ll perfect an app that’ll help you manage your super on the go.
After registering online, selected members will be given preview access to the new app so they can report any roadblocks, speed bumps or obstacles along the way. But cross the finish line and complete the testing, and you will be in the running to win one of five $200 online gift cards. †
What you’ll need
You’ll be documenting every part of your interaction with the app, so we’re looking for members who will complete the testing autonomously and provide detailed, honest feedback–even if you stall at the first roadblock.
Your smart phone
Your UniSuper account
An eye for detail
A little time
The testing will require at least an hour, to be completed between Tuesday 31 May to Friday 3 June.
Member services are always there for your super questions, but for this test we ask you to work through and document any struggles via the supplied survey. This way we capture an accurate picture of your experience.
View our terms and conditions
Member mobile app testing draw - Terms and conditions
- Entry is open to Members of the UniSuper fund who are aged 18 and over and have been selected by UniSuper to conduct testing of the UniSuper mobile app. Employees of UniSuper and their immediate families are ineligible.
- Testing commences on 31 May 2022 at 12.01am and ends on 3 June 2022 at 11.59pm AEST (the Testing Window).
- To enter the draw, prospective entrants must conduct testing of the UniSuper mobile app and provide their feedback on the mobile app during the Testing Window, as per instructions provided to them by UniSuper.
- One entry per member only. All entries become and remain the property of UniSuper. UniSuper is not responsible for any lost, misdirected or damaged entries or failures of the mechanism through which feedback on the mobile app is provided.
- There are five prizes which are e-gift cards each valued at AU$200 (RRP). The use of the e-gift cards is subject to the terms and conditions of the card issuer.
- The prize winners will be the five Members who are drawn at random and have a valid entry that meet all the conditions.
- The prize winners will be notified by email week commencing 6 June 2022.
- By entering this draw, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
- UniSuper assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions. If for any reason this draw cannot run as planned, UniSuper reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and take any action that may be available to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the competition. Subject to State Regulation.
- This promotional game is conducted by UniSuper Management Pty Ltd ABN 91 006 961 799 AFSL 235907 (UniSuper).
- UniSuper recognises the importance of protecting your personal information and we’re committed to complying with our privacy law obligations.
- Personal information collected for this draw will be used to identify and notify prize winners and for purposes connected with the testing of the mobile app, including seeking clarification on member’s feedback or asking further questions.
- Our Privacy Statement contains information about how you may access any personal information held by us, how to correct your information and how to make a complaint about a breach of the Privacy Act. View our Privacy Statement or call us on 1800 331 685.