Time to test!
Jump in and explore, we want to know what works and what doesn’t.
There’s no ‘wrong’ way to test, if something is broken or doesn’t work as expected, we want to hear about it!
Your download link will only work for the operating system (Apple or Android) you nominated during your registration.
Everything you need to know
Please note this version of the UniSuper app has a limited feature set and some features have been deliberately made inactive during the test period. This is intentional as the core purpose of testing is to make sure the foundations are solid.
Before submitting any bugs or feedback please download and read the inactive features list (PDF, 1.69 MB).
During the testing period some information may not display accurately, do not make any financial decisions based upon the content displayed within the app at this time.
Log-in to the app with your UniSuper Member Online username and password then follow the prompts to set up your pin code and Touch or Face ID.
Tell us about:
- Crashes or slow loading times
- Unexpected actions
- Incorrect account info when compared to Member Online
Even if you’re not sure it’s a bug, let us know about it.
We want to know what you think about:
- The way the app looks
- How it feels to use the app
- The way the information is presented – e.g. are charts easy to read?
- Anything else you’d like to share
All feedback is very valuable feedback, no matter how minor you think it is.
Before submitting any bugs or feedback please check the inactive features list (PDF, 1.69 MB).
- You may be contacted by email by the UniSuper Mobile App team if they require further information about the bug or feedback you submit.
- Please submit your feedback via the online feedback form only. Feedback made directly to the Google Play or Apple App Stores cannot be reviewed by UniSuper.
- Include as much detail as possible in your submission and if applicable, include the steps you took that led you to encounter the bug.
Looking for assistance?
The Member Services team are always available to discuss your UniSuper membership, please feel free to contact us if you have questions about your super.
However, technical assistance is not available for app testing. Any difficulties you encounter should be considered bugs and should be submitted via the online feedback form. This will help us to identify significant issues that require major review before we launch.
After you have submitted your final feedback and concluded your testing, please delete the app from your device. A new version of the app will be made available via the relevant channels upon launch.
Not sure what types of things you should be looking for during your testing? Here’s some ideas to get you started:
- Are your personal details correct?
- Does the balance match what you see in Member Online?
- Do the transaction amounts match to what you see on Member Online?
- Can you log in and out quickly and easily?