Accessing your client's information
To set up a third party authority (TPA), email firstname.lastname@example.org and include either:
- your own client authorisation form
- our Third party authority form (PDF, 536 KB).
We'll respond to you within 2 business days to confirm we've received your form. Once we've set up authorisation on the account, you'll have access to your client's personal information over the phone when you call 1800 029 810.
Your access is valid for 2 years.
If you already have access
If you’ve already set up a TPA with UniSuper and you’d like to get some information, call us on 1800 029 810.
With over 615,000 members* and approximately $124 billion* in funds under management, we're one of Australia's largest super funds. * As at 30 June 2023.
Member benefits and services
- Our fees are among the most competitive in our industry.
- We're recognised as an industry leader by ratings agencies and industry bodies.
- We have a history of strong long-term investment performance and have regularly achieved returns that exceed industry benchmarks and averages*.
- We offer a range of calculators and tools to help members grow their money.
Everything you need to know
See what we offer:
- Our super products, including our Defined Benefit Division product.
- Our pension products.
- Our investment options and performance.
- Our insurance options. Members can also transfer their insurance from another fund.
- Visit our governance and reporting section—we’re committed to acting in members’ best interests.
- Access our forms and fact sheets.