Making a complaint

Providing great service and genuine care to our members underpins everything we do. If something has gone wrong or you’re not happy with our service, let us know about it so we can do our best to fix it quickly.

call us icon


1800 331 685
8.30am to 6.00pm (Melbourne time)
Monday to Friday

+61 3 8831 7901 from outside Australia

email icon


Email us your questions and feedback.


Chat isn't available right now.

Live chat with a UniSuper consultant.

Cookies help us improve your website experience.
By using our website, you agree to our use of cookies.