If you’ve changed jobs, moved house or changed your name, you may have lost track of your old super.
It could be held with the ATO or your old super funds could be holding onto it and charging you fees.
Losing your super is an easy mistake to make but it’s also an easy one to fix.
All you need to do is log in to your account and use the Combine my super tool to track down any lost super and bring it all together.
It’s free to do and you just need to make sure you’ve given us your tax file number (TFN).
Log in to your account
Things to consider
- Before combining your super, consider the possible effects this might have on things like the fees you pay, the conditions of your insurance and the tax on your super. There could be other effects too, so it’s best to seek financial advice if you’re unsure.
- You can transfer your insurance cover before you close your other accounts with our Transfer of insurance cover application form (PDF, 100KB).
Why combine your super?
By getting all your super together in your UniSuper account:
- you pay only one set of fees and charges
- there’s less paperwork—making it easier to save for the future you want
- you get access to our broad range of investment options
- you’re part of one of Australia’s most award-winning super funds