Got super here, there and everywhere?
If you've had more than one job during your working life, there's a chance you have more than one super account. In most cases, you can bring all your super into one fund.
Here are some reasons to consider consolidating your super with UniSuper:
Pay only one set of fees and charges*
Save time with just one account to manage*
Be part of one of Australia’s most award-winning super funds
Consolidate your super in minutes
It’s easy to find all of your superannuation and consolidate it together in one account. You might even have some lost super out there, just waiting for you to claim it!
Things to consider
- Make sure you’ve given us your tax file number (TFN), so we can find your super. Log in to your online account to register your TFN.
- Before combining your super, consider the possible effects this might have on things like the fees you pay, the impacts on your insurance and the tax on your super. There could be other effects too, so it’s best to seek financial advice if you’re unsure.
- If you have insurance with another fund that you’d like to transfer to UniSuper, you must do this first before you combine your super. We can't accept applications to transfer insurance after your account is closed. You can apply to transfer your insurance to UniSuper through your online account or you can complete a Transfer of insurance cover application form (PDF, 99 KB).
- If you'd prefer to fill out a form to combine your super, complete the Combine my super (rollover) form (PDF, 544 KB).
Transfer from a self-managed super fund (SMSF)
Rollovers from SMSFs must be initiated by the SMSF administrator.
Any rollover amounts will need to be sent electronically via an approved SuperStream payment method.
Your administrator will also need to notify UniSuper via an approved SuperStream channel.
Please provide your administrator with the UniSuper details below to arrange a rollover from your SMSF.
- Fund: UniSuper
- UniSuper USI: 91 385 943 850 001
- UniSuper ABN: 91 385 943 850
- Your UniSuper member number
- The name of your UniSuper Product (Accumulation 1 or 2, Defined Benefit Division, Personal Account)