Our major investment holdings
We invest in a range of assets including shares, airports, shopping centres and fixed interest accounts.
See our top investment holdings across each asset class. The holdings below are based on the value of each holding as a percentage of our total investments.
Top 20 holdings in Australian shares by value (descending order).
1. Transurban Group
2. Sydney Airport
3. ASX Ltd
4. Woolworths Group Ltd
5. BHP Group Ltd
6. APA Group
7. Scentre Group
8. GPT Group
9. Commonwealth Bank of Australia
10. Macquarie Group Ltd
11. National Australia Bank Ltd
12. CSL Ltd
13. Telstra Corp Ltd
14. Rio Tinto Ltd
15. Westpac Banking Corp
16. Wesfarmers Ltd
17. Vicinity Centres
18. James Hardie Industries PLC
19. Goodman Group
20. ANZ Banking Group
Top 20 holdings in international shares by value (descending order).
1. Microsoft Corporation
2. Apple Inc
3. Enbridge Inc
4. Aena SME SA
5. Alphabet Inc
6. Tencent Holdings Ltd
7. JPMorgan Chase & Co
8. Tesla Inc
9. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
10. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing
11. Alibaba Group Holding Ltd
12. Facebook Inc
13. Mastercard Inc
14. Visa Inc
15. Johnson Johnson
16. ASML Holding NV
17. Amazon.com Inc
18. SolarEdge Technologies Inc
19. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
20. Bank of America Corp
Cash and fixed interest
Top 5 holdings in cash and fixed interest by value (descending order).
1. National Australia Bank - Call Accounts
2. BNP Paribas - Call Accounts
3. Commonwealth Bank of Australia - Call Accounts
4. Commonwealth Bank of Australia - Notice Accounts
5. National Australia Bank - Capital Notes
Top 5 holdings in direct property by value (descending order).
1. Karrinyup Shopping Centre WA
2. ISPT 50 Lonsdale St VIC
3. Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre NSW
4. 7 Macquarie St NSW
5. Malvern Central Shopping Centre VIC
Top 6 holdings in infrastructure by value (descending order).
1. Adelaide Airport
2. AquaSure (Victoria's Desalination Plant)
3. Brisbane Airport
4. Axicom (Mobile communication towers)
5. Taumata Plantations (New Zealand timberlands)
6. Prospect Water
These holdings are based on data at 31 January 2021. Holdings change from time to time. The above holdings are the outcome of various strategies applied by UniSuper and by a range of investment managers taking into account a variety of considerations, many of which are specific to UniSuper and superannuation funds in general. The above lists are published for informational purposes only and are not a recommendation or endorsement of any of the companies listed, for inclusion in your personal portfolio. Before selecting companies to invest in personally, you should seek advice that takes into account your personal circumstances and investment objectives.
Get a more detailed view of our holdings across each asset class by exploring our investment options.
You can also log in to your account to see where your super is currently invested.