Our major investment holdings
We invest in a range of assets including shares, airports, shopping centres and fixed interest accounts.
See our top investment holdings across each asset class. The holdings below are based on the value of each holding as a percentage of our total investments.
Top 20 holdings in Australian shares by value (descending order).
1. Transurban Group
2. Sydney Airport
3. BHP Group Ltd
4. Woolworths Group Ltd
5. ASX Ltd
6. APA Group
7. Scentre Group
8. GPT Group
9. Macquarie Group Ltd
10. Commonwealth Bank of Australia
11. National Australia Bank Ltd
12. CSL Ltd
13. Westpac Banking Corp
14. Telstra Corp Ltd
15. Rio Tinto Ltd
16. Wesfarmers Ltd
17. Vicinity Centres
18. James Hardie Industries PLC
19. Goodman Group
20. ANZ Banking Group
Top 20 holdings in international shares by value (descending order).
1. Microsoft Corporation
2. Apple Inc
3. Aena SME SA
4. Alphabet Inc
5. Enbridge Inc
6. JPMorgan Chase & Co
7. Tencent Holdings Ltd
8. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing
9. Samsung Electronics Co Ltd
10. Tesla Inc
11. Mastercard Inc
12. Visa Inc
13. Alibaba Group Holding Ltd
14. Facebook Inc
15. ASML Holding NV
16. Johnson & Johnson
17. Bank of America Corp
18. SolarEdge Technologies Inc
19. Amazon.com Inc
20. Digital Realty Trust Inc
Cash and fixed interest
Top 5 holdings in cash and fixed interest by value (descending order).
1. BNP Paribas - Call Accounts
2. National Australia Bank - Call Accounts
3. Commonwealth Bank of Australia - Call Accounts
4. Commonwealth Bank of Australia - Notice Accounts
5. National Australia Bank - Capital Notes
Top 5 holdings in direct property by value (descending order).
1. Karrinyup Shopping Centre WA
2. ISPT 50 Lonsdale St VIC
3. Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre NSW
4. 7 Macquarie St NSW
5. Malvern Central Shopping Centre VIC
Top 6 holdings in infrastructure by value (descending order).
1. Adelaide Airport
2. AquaSure (Victoria's Desalination Plant)
3. Brisbane Airport
4. Axicom (Mobile communication towers)
5. Taumata Plantations (New Zealand timberlands)
6. Prospect Water
These holdings are based on data at 31 March 2021. Holdings change from time to time. The above holdings are the outcome of various strategies applied by UniSuper and by a range of investment managers taking into account a variety of considerations, many of which are specific to UniSuper and superannuation funds in general. The above lists are published for informational purposes only and are not a recommendation or endorsement of any of the companies listed, for inclusion in your personal portfolio. Before selecting companies to invest in personally, you should seek advice that takes into account your personal circumstances and investment objectives.
Get a more detailed view of our holdings across each asset class by exploring our investment options.
You can also log in to your account to see where your super is currently invested.