Duration: 1 hour
| Cost: Free
In the first of our four-part Workplace Financial Wellbeing Program, we outline techniques that look beyond the essentials and help to build a foundation for you to become financially secure.
You'll learn how to:
- Track and understand how much you spend each month
- Set spending priorities based on your household goals
- Budget for essentials and choices
- Setting specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time bound (SMART) financial goals
- Understand how your financial goals will change over time
- Make better financial decisions
NOTE: Registration is essential to ensure you receive all communication in the event of a seminar change or cancellation.