Duration: 1 hour
| Cost: Free
To make the most of superannuation, you need to choose the right product, determine your contribution and investment strategy, set up insurance and nominate beneficiaries. These options are the focus of the fourth and final part of our Workplace Financial Wellbeing Program.
What you'll learn:
- What is superannuation
- Benefits of investing via superannuation
- Contribution types
- How super can be invested
- Beneficiaries, insurance and lost super
- How should I access my super benefits
- Demystifying financial advice
NOTE: Registration is essential to ensure you receive all communication in the event of a seminar change or cancellation.
Sorry there are no sessions that meet your search criteria. Please try searching a
different venue or states.