As the super fund dedicated to the higher education and research sector, UniSuper helps you when and where you need it.
We realise that super can be confusing, and sometimes it’s just easier to talk to someone face-to-face. That’s why UniSuper is on your campus to help you with information and general advice about your membership and our range of products.
The on-campus service started in Sydney back in October 2013, and it’s worked so well that we’re now at over 80 locations, including 30 permanent sites across Australia. With more than 20 consultants nationwide, it’s easy to find a location convenient to you.
If you’d like to make an appointment with a consultant at your campus or at one of our member centres, all you have to do is access our online booking system. You can pick a date and time that best suits you. Simply choose a location, available date and time, and fill in your details. It’s as easy as that.
If you’ve just joined UniSuper, you might find it beneficial to speak to one of our on-campus consultants about your membership. They can:
- provide information about your membership
- explain how to set up access to MemberOnline, your online account
- outline and direct you to other services and tools provided by UniSuper
- give you general information about your account, and
- help answer general questions about our forms or paperwork.
We can also provide you with factual information and general advice about super including:
- the various investment and insurance options available to you
- the difference between defined benefit and accumulation accounts
- the concept of contribution flexibility, what your options are (including salary sacrifice), and how concessional contribution caps work
- accessing super through a pension and what pension options are available
- the process for combining your super if you have several super fund accounts
Not located on campus?
Our consultants can also meet you at our member centres in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Parramatta, Sydney, Perth and Melbourne or via video conference.
Get in touch
If our on-campus service isn’t for you, you can obtain general advice about your account or a UniSuper product or service from our Financial Assessment Centre. Contact us to find out how we can help you.