Register for a seminar or webcast
Find out more about your super and retirement options at our free seminars.
As you approach the next stage of your life, you’re probably taking more interest in your super. By attending our free seminars you’ll get information on ways to build and secure your retirement income.
What to expect at our seminars
You and your partner can:
- Hear about your super and retirement options,
- Learn in a relaxed atmosphere, and
- Ask questions and talk to our educators face to face.
Understand how to use your super
Using your super wisely when you retire is important. At our retirement planning seminars, we aim to help you:
- Improve your super and retirement knowledge,
- Give you information to help you make informed decisions, and
- Stay connected with your super.
Choose a seminar
For a complete list of the free seminars we offer, go to our Seminars section.
Your super is likely to be one of your biggest investments. It’s important to have the right information so you can make informed decisions. But, before deciding how to use your super, talk to a qualified financial adviser, consider the product disclosure statement relevant to your membership and read the Your guide to pensions product disclosure statement.
Talk to UniSuper Advice on 1300 331 685 to find out how they can help you.
UniSuper Helpline 1800 331 685
UniSuper Advice 1300 331 685