How to make a change to your account

Before making any changes to your account, we recommend you speak with a financial adviser who can help you to maximise your retirement savings and minimise any tax implications. Contact UniSuper Advice.

However if you’re ready to make a change now, here’s what you need:


To transfer some of your Flexi Pension account balance into an accumulation arrangement, you can complete the Transfer your Flexi Pension to a super account application form. You can use this form to nominate a transfer to your UniSuper accumulation account. If you don't have one, we'll open a new Accumulation 1 account for you.


If you would like to make a withdrawal from your pension account, log in to your online account or complete the Flexi Pension withdrawal form.

These forms can be posted to UniSuper or sent by email to