A Flexi Pension lets you pay yourself a regular income from your super while you’re still working or once you’ve retired. It’s flexible and easy to manage so you can enjoy your retirement knowing your money is still working for you.
A Flexi Pension could be right for you if…
You're ready to stop working
Receive a regular income from your super when you’ve reached your preservation age and left the workforce.
You want to reduce your working hours
Supplement your earnings with an income from your Flexi Pension. If you’re eligible, you can do this with a transition to retirement strategy.
If you’re aged 65 or older, you can start a Flexi Pension regardless of whether you’re still working or retired.
Our Flexi Pension can help you:
- Choose how much and how often you’re paid, subject to minimum and maximum amounts.
- Keep your super invested where you want it by choosing from any of our 16 investment options.
- Have the flexibility to change your payments and, if eligible, withdraw extra money at any time.
- Start with a minimum of $25,000 from your super. You can transfer up to $1.6 million tax-free, across all pension accounts.
Get to know our Flexi Pension a little better. Download the product disclosure statement (PDF, 2.11MB).
You’re in good hands
Here are some of the benefits of being with one of Australia’s largest industry funds:
Strong long-term performance and Investment choice
We have a history of strong long-term investment performance and have regularly achieved returns that exceed industry benchmarks and averages.*
* Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
Exclusively for you
We're proud to be a profit-for-members fund. We don't pay our advisers commissions, and we don't pay shareholders dividends.
We’re here to help
If you have any questions about our Flexi Pension, call us on 1800 331 685 or send us an email.
If you need an expert, UniSuper Advice can help set you up for retirement. Call 1800 823 842 to make an appointment.
Attend a seminar to learn more
Our range of seminars cover super and pension-related topics to help you make the right choices for retirement.