Manage your retirement savings, your way
Flexible payments that you choose
Choose how much and how often you are paid (subject to minimum and maximum amounts).
Invest your super where you want it. Choose from any of our 16 investment options.
Have the flexibility to withdraw extra money (subject to some conditions).
How it works
You’ve reached your preservation age, but want to keep working
If you’re under 65, you can create a Flexi Pension as part of a transition to retirement strategy.
- Boost your super by salary sacrificing some of your income and replace what you’ve sacrificed with income from a Flexi Pension.
- Or you can reduce your hours as you ease into retirement and supplement your wages with an income from your Flexi Pension.
You’re ready to retire
You can create a Flexi Pension and receive regular income from your super if you’ve reached your preservation age and retired.
You can also start a Flexi Pension if:
- you’re aged 60 or over and have ended your employment
- you’re aged 65 or older, regardless of whether you’re still working or retired
- you have an unrestricted non-preserved component of super (including death benefit income streams).
How to apply
Defined Benefit Division members or members starting a transition to retirement strategy must use the paper form.