With the UniSuper app, get account oversight wherever you go
- Check your balance and recent transactions.
- View any upcoming pension payments if you’re a pension member.
- Review your insurance cover and beneficiaries.
- Make personal or spouse contributions via Direct Debit or BPAY.
- Share your account details with a new employer.
- Track super contributions and cap limits for the current financial year.
- See a summary of current financial year investments and estimated returns.
Get started with the app in three simple steps
Set your account up
Download the app
More ways to manage your account online
Online account access FAQs
How do I reset my password?
I just changed my password. Why can’t I access my account?
Password changes can sometimes take a while to process. If you tried accessing your account when our system hadn’t yet updated your password, your account may have been locked.
Wait 15 minutes, follow the instructions on our password reset form.
An email with a password reset link should come through to your registered email address. It may be directed to your spam or junk folder. After resetting your password, please wait at least 30 minutes before logging in.
Where is my multi factor authentication code or password reset request?
In some cases, codes may be blocked or filtered by email.
Please check the junk, promotions, or spam folder for your 6-digit multi-factor authentication code or password reset request.
I just changed my password. Why am I getting a 500 or 502 error?Web browsers can sometimes store old and outdated data which can cause browser errors. You can potentially fix these errors by either:
- using a different browser or an incognito window to log in
- deleting your browser cache and cookies to remove saved data from previous visits
- closing your browser and waiting at least 30 minutes before trying again.
Why is the security code screen freezing or not progressing?Security codes can fail when your device’s internal clock doesn’t reflect the actual time. To fix this, sync your computer or handheld device’s system clock.
Why am I having trouble browsing the UniSuper site?
UniSuper web pages are optimised for the latest versions of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, and Safari, so using older browsers and device operating systems can sometimes cause errors.
If you’re using an older device or browser, your experience may be improved by either:
- updating to the browser version
- using a different browser
- logging in from a newer device.