It is important that you read the terms and conditions set out below as you will be bound by them whenever you access, browse or use this website. By accessing, browsing, or using this website you are deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these terms and conditions.
These are the current terms and conditions and they replace any other terms and conditions for this website previously published on this website or earlier versions of this website. UniSuper Management anticipates that this website will be enhanced on a continuing basis and therefore, UniSuper Management may at anytime vary the terms and conditions by publishing the new terms and conditions on this website. You acknowledge that by doing this UniSuper Management has provided you with sufficient notice of variation. You should check the website regularly.
Your use of this website is subject strictly to the following terms and conditions of use and by using this website you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The UniSuper website is owned and operated by UniSuper Management Pty Ltd, ABN 91 006 961 799, AFS Licence No. 235907 (UniSuper Management) on behalf UniSuper Limited, ABN 54 006 027 121 (Trustee) as Trustee of UniSuper Superannuation Fund, ABN 91 385 943 850 (UniSuper).
- In these terms and conditions, references to 'you' and 'your' are references to users of this website.
- Your use of the website may be varied, suspended or cancelled at anytime without notice or for reasons beyond UniSuper Management’s control. You agree that UniSuper Management or the Trustee will not be liable for any interruption, variation, suspension or cancellation of the website.
- You acknowledge that all rights (including copyright), title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in this website and its component parts are the sole and exclusive property of UniSuper Management. You must not engage in any conduct or use this website in any manner that infringes the intellectual property rights of UniSuper Management or UniSuper.
- The trust deed and superannuation legislation govern the operation and management of UniSuper and where there is a conflict between the contents of the information on this site and the trust deed (which encompasses the governing rules of the fund) the trust deed will prevail. When using this website you may temporarily store an electronic copy or print out a hard copy of any part of this website solely for your own personal use.
- You agree not to reproduce, frame, transmit, broadcast, adapt, distribute, modify, reverse assemble or reverse compile this website, or any of its component parts. You also agree not to reproduce or use any of the trademarks displayed on this website.
- You are authorised to hyperlink to this site strictly on the basis that such hyper linking is directly to the front page of the website and not otherwise.
- The content of this website has been compiled in good faith by UniSuper Management but no guarantee is given regarding the reliability, timeliness, completeness or accuracy of the information on this website , including information provided by third parties. The information may be subject to change without notice.
- UniSuper Management is not responsible for the content of any website which is owned by a third party that may be linked to this website, whether such a link is provided by it or by a third party. The links are provided as a courtesy only and no warranty is made by UniSuper Management concerning the suitability, accuracy or timeliness of the content of any site that may be linked to this website. In providing access to other websites, UniSuper Management is not recommending or endorsing any products or services offered by a third party.
- You must not use this website in a manner that breaches, or is likely to breach any law or relevant code of conduct or that infringes any person's rights, including any conduct that would require UniSuper Management or UniSuper or any of its directors, officers, employees and associates to remedy any loss or damage occasioned by such activity.
- You must not use this website in a manner that defames, harasses, unlawfully offends or harms any person using this website.
- The website is provided for use by Australian residents only and products and services provided by UniSuper Management are only available to Australian residents.
- The performance of the investments contained on or referred to in this website is not guaranteed by UniSuper Management or the Trustee or the relevant fund managers. The investments are subject to the rise and fall of the market. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.
- Any disputes arising out of the use of the website will be subject to the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
The UniSuper website is owned and operated by UniSuper Management Pty Ltd, ABN 91 006 961 799, AFS Licence No. 235907 (UniSuper Management) on behalf of UniSuper, ABN 91 385 943 850. The information made available on this website is general information only. The information does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before making any decision with respect to your UniSuper membership you should consider your personal circumstances the relevant product disclosure statement (PDS) for your membership category and whether you should speak to a licensed financial adviser. You should also read the information made available on this website in conjunction with the relevant disclosure documents issued by the Trustee of UniSuper, UniSuper Limited, ABN 54 006 027 121. For a copy of the PDS, call the UniSuper Helpline on 1800 331 685 or go to www.unisuper.com.au
UniSuper Management has taken every care to ensure that the information made available through this website is accurate, current and complete. However, as superannuation law is complex and subject to change from time to time, UniSuper Management reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions and will endeavour to ensure that information is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware of any material changes. UniSuper Management and its directors, officers, employees and associates make no representations in respect of, and, to the extent permitted by law, exclude all warranties in relation to, the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information available through the website.
UniSuper Management and its directors, officers, employees and associates accept no liability whatsoever (including by way of negligence) for any loss, damage, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) however caused, as a result of any person relying, in whole or in part, on any information made available on the website, being unable to access the website or for any damage to equipment or data as a result of accessing this website.