View Disclaimer Information more
With so many different super and pension funds available, it's hard to know which fund is the right one for you. And since your choice of fund could have a big impact on your final super payout, it's important for you to know you’re making the right decision.
Chant West AppleCheck
Find out how UniSuper measures up to more than 150 other super funds and over 100 pension funds with the free Chant West AppleCheck reports.
It's provided by industry research consultant Chant West – so you're assured of an objective analysis.
The Chant West AppleCheck reports are available online. All you need to do is decide which funds you’d like to compare and AppleCheck will generate your report straightaway.
Features of the AppleCheck report include:
- tailor some of the key assumptions including account balance, insurance and investment profile
- a case study showing total costs
- breakdown of ongoing management costs as well as one-off fees
- investments including investment choice, strategic asset allocations and investment returns
- insurance options and premiums (Super AppleCheck only)
- summary of member services
- Chant West Apple ratings.
The results are displayed side by side on screen, so it's easy for you to compare funds. You'll also receive a copy of your report by email.
Compare super funds with Super AppleCheck
Compare Accumulation 1
Compare Accumulation 2
Compare Personal Accounts
Please note: This tool does not compare Defined Benefit funds
Compare pension funds with Pension AppleCheck
Log in to your account
Not sure which account you're in? Simply log in to your account and access the AppleCheck tool in the 'Manage account' section, which will automatically lead you to the correct tool for your membership.