How to make your super payments
You can use SuperPay, our free contributions processing platform. With SuperPay you can:
- add new members and update member details
- upload, submit and validate contribution data to UniSuper
- use as a clearing house for Choice of Fund members.
You can use:
- a SuperStream-compliant payroll provider
- a Small Business Superannuation Clearing House.
Super payment due dates
You must send your super payments at least once a quarter, but you may need to pay more often if your employment agreement requires you to. Your total amount for each quarter should be paid by the due dates shown below.
|1||1 July - 30 September||28 October|
|2||1 October - 31 December||28 January|
|3||1 January - 31 March||28 April|
|4||1 April - 30 June||28 July|