As a UniSuper member, you benefit from exclusive access to our in-house team of financial advisers.
About UniSuper Advice
UniSuper Advice is dedicated to helping you and your spouse with your finances, which means you get personal financial advice from a team with unique, in-depth knowledge of the Fund and the higher education and research sector.
Our financial advisers can help you with:
UniSuper Advice is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA). As an FPA affiliate, we’re committed to a code of ethics and professional conduct.
- Retirement planning
- Strategies beyond superannuation, such as:
- Transitioning to retirement
- Investment strategies
- Debt management
- Redundancy advice
- Income planning
- Wealth accumulation
- Insurance, and
- Estate planning considerations.
We operate on a fee-for-service basis which means we’ll quote you a fixed fee for receiving our advice.
Why UniSuper Advice
- You benefit from our knowledge of the sector and the environment in which you work. This means we’re well-positioned to provide personal financial advice appropriate for your situation.
- We understand many of you are passionate about your work. Knowing this helps us develop strategies that suit your needs.
- You benefit from our first-hand experience dealing with defined benefit products and our in-depth understanding of the Fund and UniSuper’s products.
- Many of us have worked in the financial services industry or as financial advisers for over 15 years, so we can provide face-to-face personal financial advice on more than just your super.
- You benefit from dealing with a qualified team that has the financial qualifications to appropriately advise you.
- We're all members of various professional bodies which means we must continuously maintain and update our financial knowledge. This ensures you receive advice that’s relevant and up-to-date.
Meet our advisers
Our team of advisers operate Australia-wide providing phone-based and face-to-face advice.
To read about our face-to-face advisers, click on their names below.
To read about our super advisers, click on their names below.
To read about our review advisers, click on their names below.
No matter your stage of life, it’s never too late to plan your financial future.
Register for a seminar or webcast
Our advisers regularly hold educational seminars and webcasts covering a range of superannuation and retirement topics.